Samsung smart watches are some of the most popular wearable devices on the market. They are sleek, stylish, and packed with features. However, just like any other piece of electronics, they require regular maintenance to keep them running in a top shape. In this blog post, wristwatchstraps.co will discuss some tips for keeping your Samsung smart watch in good condition!
Your watch is really durable, but just like everything else, it needs some love. Make sure you’re giving it the very best care. You can increase the battery life, clear storage, and clean the memory to make sure it's always running great.
Use the about watch feature
Every watch performs a little differently. Once you know what's going on with your watch, you'll know what to expect.
Open the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone, and then tap About watch or About Gear. From there, you can choose between Battery, Storage, and Memory. Adjust the settings as needed to keep your watch running smoothly.
Increase the battery life
Just like people, watches perform better when they have some energy in reserve. You can use Power saving mode or Watch only mode to increase your watch's battery life and reduce battery drain.
To access these features, navigate to Settings on your watch. Swipe to and tap Battery, and then tap Power mode. Then, choose your desired setting. Keep in mind that certain settings may be changed or turned off in order to increase the battery life.
The following list is a description for each available setting:
- Default or Standard: The standard power mode where you can use all of your watch's features.
- Power saving mode: This mode will use a grayscale Home screen, turn off all functions (except calls, messages, and notifications), turn off Wi-Fi, and limit your watch's performance.
- Watch only: This mode will let you use the watch like a normal watch but will disable all smart functions.
- Optimize battery: Optimize your watch's battery by changing certain settings. You may need to press the Back key to access this option on the main Battery settings page.
Clear some space
Got too much junk cluttering up your watch? Time to clean it up.
- From your phone, open the Galaxy Wearable app. Tap About watch or About Gear, and then tap the Storage icon. Next, tap Clean now. You can also see how much space images, audio files, and apps are taking up on your watch.
- If you have a number of apps you aren't using and you'd like that space back, you can uninstall apps from the watch.
- If you have music stored on your watch, it may be taking up a lot of memory. You can remove some songs you don't listen to often to clear even more space.
Finally, deleting unwanted pictures can create more storage space too. Press the Home key (Power key), and then navigate to and open Gallery. Tap More options (the three vertical dots), and then tap Delete. Select the pictures you want to remove, and then tap Delete. To confirm, tap the checkmark.
Free up memory
Stop apps that are running in the background, so your watch has room to breathe.
- From your phone, open the Galaxy Wearable app, and then tap About watch or About Gear.
- Tap the Memory icon.
- Deselect the apps you want to keep running, and then tap Clean now.
By default, all apps will be selected to stop running.
Available screens and settings may vary by provider, phone, or watch.
Samsung smart watches are amazing devices that keep you connected and organized. However, in order to ensure your watch stays in a top shape, there are some things you can do to maintain it. In this post wristwatchstraps.co outlined few ways you can keep your watch running like new. We hope these tips help you clear up any space on your device, increase the battery life, and keep everything running smoothly! Have you tried any of these methods? Did it worked? Let us know in the comments below.
Follow us for more information and updates, wristwatchstraps.