How to check what size your Apple Watch is
How to check size of your Apple Watch
To check your band size is to check the back of the band for any stampings that would indicate the size.
- Check underneath the apple watch and you can find which size band will fit your watch.
- Here is a picture to illustrate. Keep in mind that ALL Apple Watch series 1 to 6 will be 38,40,42,44mm
Here is picture for the length of the band
- the width will come in 2 sets 38/40mm and 42/44mm
- The length comes in SM and ML
- If your not sure what you need then you can find the size of your current silicone Strap. The size is stamped in the inner side of the strap